Monday, June 30, 2008

Here comes the Bridals

Our friend Joel Jenkins is a great photographer, and was hired by Katie and Brett to do their wedding stuff. We got Katie dolled up in her dress, hair, and make-up and took some bridal pictures at the ampitheatre in American Fork. It was a perfect day, even if it was a little hot, and she looked gorgeous! (especially the hair ;) that I did for her ) She wanted some shots of Joel taking the shots, so I took a few with my camera too. The ones Joel took turned out GREAT and she was really happy with them. He took some family pics for us too, he said we should have them tonight so I'll post them ASAP. I put Joel's website off to the right here, he does families, kids, weddings, and even does free engagements! with no contract, he just knows if you use him once you'll want to use him again! And he's very reasonably priced. So if you're in the need of some high quality photos, check him out!

My camera is being poopy and won't upload the rest for some reason. Anyway, they turned out cute! Congrats Kate!

1 comments:

gwyn said...

Hey, Ali! I didn't know you had a blog! Or maybe you told me and it was in the middle of all the moving craziness and I forgot. Anyway, so fun to see all the updates and your adorable kids. They have gotten so grown up - what a little lady Maci has turned into. I feel like there's so much to catch up on - Katie's wedding, Joel's a photographer... I guess I'll have to read on and see what else I've been missing. :)