Thursday, June 26, 2008

Boys will be Boys


What is it about flashing lights, a big TV, and a race car wheel that turns 20 something's into little boys? I wish I knew. Chris decided to have a Mario Kart night with his best friends, Josh and Joel. They cooked brauts and ate chips, and then proceeded to play Mario Kart till their hands were crippled with carpultunal. I took the kids to Carl's Jr. so they could have some genuine Guy Time with no outside influences. They had a great time and are still playing into the wee hours of the morning. Awww, the simple things in life.

Chef! Don't look at my messy fridge!

You're gonna wish you hadn't taken this picture Josh!

Chris, Joel, Josh

Aww, so cute!

1 comments:

Jennie Z said...

That is great that they are all such good friends still! I am glad Alan isn't into video games. Sounds like a fun time though!