Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Gavy's Funny Phrases


So every time Gavin says something funny I think, I need to write that down. Well, tonight is the night! So here's a few of my favorite words that Gavin says, usually incorrectly, but it's so cute! I wish I would have done this with Maci, maybe I can remember a few for her too.

Badage-Garbage
Gogycle-Motorcycle
mall, quiggle, mell-any word with an s and then a consonant, he says without the s, so small is mall, it's very cute
Gola Bar- Granola Bar
Nogurt-Yogurt
Manich-Sandwhich
Haircut-Anything to do with his hair, "Don't mess up my haircut" if you rub his head.
Ghetti-Spaghetti
Nungy-Hungry
Bekdast-Breakfast
Wub U- Love You (That's my favorite one)

I may need to add to this list, because of course now that I'm thinking about it I can't think of the other ones!

Here's a few of Gavin's favorite things.
Fruit Snacks, Fruit Roll ups, anything with sugary fruit flavor
Jam or Cheese Maniches (see above translation)
Jumping on the tramp with his sister
Driving any kind of car around on the ground
Running through the sprinklers
Jamming out to music, he closes his eyes, and taps his hand against whatever he's sitting on, and rocks his head back and forth like Stevie Wonder
Helping Mommy clean the floors, or any cleaning for that matter, let's hope this one sticks!
Taking a bath
Playing Dress-Up, painting nails, and putting on lipstick (that's what you get when you have an older sister, I know I'll have to stop this soon, but for now it's cute)
Going to the park
Wrestling with Daddy
Pretending to be a Tiger

We went to Kung Fu Panda on Saturday and he loved the movie. He's quite taken with Tiger, every time she went off the screen he would ask where she went. A crush on a Tiger. . . hmm, but it is the voice of Angelina Jolie, so what do you expect!


Gavin is such a happy boy, most of the time. We love him and can't imagine our home without him running around in it! We love you Gav!

I'll do this with Maci tomorrow night.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Kids say the cutest things! Great idea to start writing them down. Oh I am so happy you saw Kung Fu Panda, wasnt it a cute show? LOL, I love how Gavin was so into the "Tiger" -Totally Angelina Jolie she has a spell for all men aparently. JK