Wednesday, July 30, 2008

More Gavinism's

So I have to write down a few things Gavin has started saying recently.

• Some kids ask "Why" to everything. Well Gavin's is "What Kind?" We tell him we're going to a store, "What kind of store?" Walmart "What kind of Walmart?" The Walmart in American Fork. "What kind of American Fork?" Eventually, he'll finish by saying, "Ooooh, that kind" Very cute, but can get cumbersome at times!
• He likes his cereal "clean" I could not think of what this meant, he wanted me to wash the cheerios? Chris figured it out that he meant he wanted it without milk. Clever!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Thanks for the input on my hair. I hope I have the guts to do something different.

*Chris- I cant believe you no longer work at Utah First!! How was your last day? You will me missed!

Maria said...

That is hilarious!! so cute!