Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Host


I finally finished the book last night! I know, all you die hard fans finished it months ago, but I'm slow :) I realllly liked this book, I think I liked it better than the Twilight Books, I know, blasphemes. It just wasn't as sicky sweet sappy, and I liked that. I thought it was excellent, so if you're looking for a good fun read, check it out. If you've heard about the Twilight books and have been hesitant to get sucked in, try this one out first and see if you like it. I'm excited to be done so I can read the new Twilight one when it comes out in a couple weeks. Happy Reading!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Thanks for the book idea. I just barely started reading Twilght, so far its pretty good. Have you ever read Scarlet? It is the sequel to Gone with the Wind, it is my all time favorite book, you should check it out!

Judy said...

I just started reading this... I'm about 80 pages in. We will see, it's ok so far. I do appreciate that Jared is not sooooo attractive as to take her breath away and faints. ugh. Bella drives me crazy. Maybe I shouldn't post this.. I may get hate mail!