Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Etsy

So you guys probably noticed my new Etsy pop-up over on the right. If you haven't been on Etsy, you have to go check it out. It's like ebay but with no auctions, and it's all handmade stuff, everything from purses, scrapbook layouts, jewelry, stuff for your kids rooms, home decor, it's awesome. You've got to check it out! And after we get moved feel free to browse through my stuff and order :) I will still do kits, if you one of you brave ladies wanted to start up a craft night and do all the same craft for everyone, that would be a fun way to keep it going, and easier than letting everyone choose their own thing. If you see something on there and you want the kit just let me know and we'll work it out! Thanks for your support over the years "painting ladies"! as Maci calls you :)

3 comments:

gwyn said...

Hey, I love Etsy! I haven't bought anything from it yet, but I was sorely tempted by some cute dinosaur prints for Sam's room. I'll definitely have to go check out your stuff.

Veena said...

Hi there!! I found you through the Southard's blog and just had to say hello. By the way, I too love ETSY and peruse their site often. I hope you get lots of business!!

Judy said...

Cute stuff!