Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Gavin's Worst Mischief

So lots of kids do mischievous things, I've heard tales of flour, markers, my sister once dumped a whole 1 gallon tub of honey all over the kitchen. My kids usually don't do this stuff, I don't know why, they just have never been that type? They don't climb things, they don't open cupboards, they just don't?! They wine incessintly, at least Gavin does, and sometimes I'd take the mischief over the wining! Yesterday morning Gavin had one fit of mischief, he came into the bathroom with this.


The whole roll of floss
He's saying, "How you do this mommy? Get my teeth clean?" We've been on a brushing and flossing kick since going to the dentist last week, Gavy had 1 cavity and Maci had 4! all between her teeth. We're horrible at flossing. So Gavin's got the flossing fever, I guess there could be worse things! If this is the worst mischief he gets into as a 2-3 yr old, I'll take it!

I also bought him some underwear, because it was on sale at Big Lots. We thought we'd wait till after the move to potty train. But he found them and reeeaaaallly wanted to wear the Spiderman ones, so I let him where them over his diaper. Maybe this will spark some interest in the future? He was very excited about it though and kept flashing them around like a true superhero in his scivys.
Kapow!


Bam!

Shazam!

2 comments:

Jennie Z said...

That's not mischief. You've got it easy. Kate gets the floss at least once a week. You are very lucky that your kids don't get into stuff. i thought Kate would be easier than Max, but it must be genetic! Good Luck with potty training. We are right there with Kate too.

gwyn said...

Awesome Spiderman undies! Maybe that will do the trick. I understand the "let's wait until..." mentality - moves are a big deal! Funny how kids have a different schedule.

At least Gavin WANTS to floss. Maybe he could talk to my kids.