Friday, February 27, 2009

Nuttin' Much

So we haven't been up to too much lately.  I've been really busy with craft stuff, Chris has midterms next week, Gavin's hanging out with me in craft business training, and Maci's pluggin away at school.  I got a nasty cold this week that put me out of commission for a couple days, but I think I'm almost 100% now.  I did get a fabulous new laptop, with proceeds from our tax refund.  My little mini was WAY low on RAM, and it would take me minutes to do what takes seconds now with my 2gb of RAM on my laptop.  I got the lowest end Macbook, but it's a great little machine, I LOVE it, it's so fast.  I know, we're so spoiled these days! But it has improved my productivity, that was my justification, and selling a few things on Craig's List too.  So if you're in the market for a Mac Mini, let me know, I've got one to spare!  


This weekend, Thurs-Mon, we're watching some friends kids while they're in FL.  They have 4, the oldest is 9, youngest is 10 mo.  So it's been an adventure so far!  The kids have been really good and no major catastrophe's yet.  I did have to drive the baby around in the car last night to get him to go to sleep. . .  We're staying at their house, since it's a little bigger than ours and we don't have beds for everyone.  I honestly don't know how people have more than 4 kids!  I think I could handle 4, that's our goal to get 4, but all you out there with more than that, hats off to you! You have nerves of steal and energy for a marathon.  It's been fun to have a baby for a while too, you forget how much you forget! until you're thrown back into it.  But it's been fun.  So it's Fri, have 3.5 days left, we'll see if we all survive!!  Have a great weekend, all.

2 comments:

Christopher said...

Good luck on your midterms Chris. You'll do awesome! Thanks again guys for everything this last weekend. It was great to get you know you all and see Nixa.

Tyson and Angela said...

Aw man! We just bought a Mac Mini, a week ago! Had I only known....that is just funny that you were selling yours and we just happened to buy one. Oh well. Sorry I couldn't take it off your hands for ya! :)