Monday, February 16, 2009

Vday Fun

We had a great Valentine's Day. One of the best I can remember actually! No Chris did not wisk me away on some romantic getaway, although that would have been nice, in fact we didn't even do presents this year, we just spent time as a family and had a great day. Chris started out by cutting out 12 sets of Spring letters for an enrichment thing in our ward, which was a HUGE deal for me, I was getting overwhelmed by the prospects of cutting that many out and he just took up the job and did it all for me. He did 5 more this morning in fact before he went to school. What a sweetie! Seriously the best Vday present I could have asked for. Then we ran some errands, Home Depot, the Dollar Store for the kids, then we came home and made heart shaped pizza's and had Sparkling Grape Juice in our "fancy" glass goblets. We ate by candelight and just had a great time. Chris and I watched Ghost Town, pretty funny movie actually. It was just a perfect family day, no froof or frill needed. Maybe next year ;)


5 comments:

Lacey said...

It's the little things they do that make them the BEST VALENTINE EVER!

DeSpain Domain said...

It looks like we had a similar valentines day. You did a nice job with Maci's bday party, it looked like she had a blast with her friends.

Desi said...

Sounds fun. We made heart shaped pizzas as well. The kids had fun putting all their own toppings on.

Judy said...

What a cute idea! You guys are such a fun family.

Anonymous said...

You r so creative I luv the heart shaped pizzas!