Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What I've been up to this week

So I haven't posted the last week, just thought I'd give you a rundown of what we've been up to. I've done 2 Super Saturdays, a couple orders for Etsy, and one craft night and day for my own ward here. I've cut
35 sets of Harvest blocks and 35 pumpkins
31 sets of Peace blocks and 31 angels
9 JOY letter sets
2 Witch letter sets
1 Spooky set
1 Boo set
and a partridge in a pear tree!!

Well, not really, but I'm sure something I've cut would count as a partridge. My garage is covered in sawdust and my garbage can is full of scraps. It's been a busy week, but Chris has helped a lot and all have been shipped and painted with success. My parents come into town tomorrow! So I'm glad the craft craziness is over and I can focus on having a fabulous time with them. Thanks for listening to me whine!

3 comments:

Katie Groneman said...

Glad you got it all done. Are mom and dad flying or driving? They asked me if I wanted to stow away to come see you... YES! Can I? NO! Barg...

By the way, it was really fun to talk to the kids the other day - I miss 'em like crazy. But I'm glad to hear that they're doing well.

Love ya!

Tina said...

HI Alison! Glad to hear more about your cute family! Your kids are adorable. Miss you and glad to hear that things are going well for you. If you get a minute check out my blog at www.focusonforever.blogspot.com Take care! Tina

Jennie Z said...

You are super woman! I can't even bring myself to look at all of your cute craft stuff anymore. It just makes me sad that I don't have a cute house to decorate currently and I don't want one more thing to move next time!! In about 18 months I will give you a HUGE order!! Can you tell I am counting down our time?