Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Proud Mama

Maci had her first Parent Teacher Conference yesterday. I have such a great kindergartener! Mrs. Mays says she's on track and beyond in lots of areas of what they're learning, and she gave her not just checks, but plusses, in all her social categories. She said she's always playing with everyone, has so many friends, is always responsible and doing what's she's supposed to when she's supposed to, is always willing to help the teacher and other students, and is all around just a great kid to have in class! All of that of course I already knew :) but it's always nice to hear what they're doing when you're not there to hold their hand. Maci loves school and I'm so glad she's willing to learn and excited every day to go to school. I can't believe I have a 5 year old! She's such a good kid and I couldn't ask for a better one. I love you Maci!!

6 comments:

sharonward6541@gmail.com said...

Way to go Maci!!! I am so proud of you and ton you tons.

Love,
Grandma

sharonward6541@gmail.com said...

Sorry, That was suppose to say love you tons.

Grandma

gwyn said...

Good girl, Maci! I'm so glad she's loving kindergarten. It figures that you would have a happy, sweet little girl that everyone wants to be friends with. Just like her mama!

Katie Groneman said...

Ali? Sweet? Obviously none of you shared a room with her for any length of time. (hee hee hee...)

Jennie Z said...

What a great kids you have. She looks so much like Chris in that picture too!

Jenny said...

How exciting! It is always nice to hear good things about those you love, and I am glad her teacher thinks to highly of her. :) I love that picture of her too. She has your eyes and the rest looks like Chris! :)