Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Rundown

It's been another busy week, and here's what we've been up to!

We've painted two more rooms, the office and the kid's rooms. Now every room except the bathrooms has at least SOME paint on the walls. We're done for a little while, a couple weeks at least!

Maci started dance lessons, she's very excited!

We had a friend over for the first time! Thanks for coming over Emma! ( a girl from the ward)

Chris had an interview with a local troubled youth mental hospital, looks like he'll get the job but it's a very part time position. He'll probably do that and another job for now, they said a part time position with more hours would probably open up soon that he could take over. Way to go babe!!

Maci passed off three things in her kindergarten class so she could be in their respective "clubs". She recognized all her letters, upper and lower, made a simple pattern, and wrote her name correctly with upper and lower letters. Way to go Maci! She is learning so much in kindergarten, I'm always amazed at what she said she did when she gets home. I kinda like this all day thing!

We tried another frozen custard place, this was my most exciting thing of the week :) Very delicious! It's like ice cream but much creamier, ymmmmm.

I worked a lot on stuff for my booth in Branson. I think I stayed up till at least 1 every night this week, two nights it was about 2:30. Crazy, I know, but it's when I get stuff done!

Gavin played around with his hulk smash hands a lot and finally got a batman haircut! (a buzz).

So that was our exciting week, and I don't have pictures of any of it! Ta Ta For Now!

1 comments:

Lacey said...

Hey Allison. We got into Battlecreek. Thanks for the info. You'll have to tell me how the Branson thing goes. How are you adjusting?