Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

So in the midst of all this hullaballooo, Chris and I had our 7th anniversary! On August 15th. The day was crazy, we painted the house, got Maci off to her first day of school, and had a pretty miserable evening with tired kids trying to decide where to eat, me being grumpy about nothing, Gavin spilling Chris's fresh peach shake all over the floor, just generally not the best anniversary we've had. But we made up for it on the 16th, by planning the dinner outing about 2 hrs earlier, not having to deal with school, and just generally being in a better mood! We went to Lamberts, home of the "Throwed Rolls", in Ozark. It's kind of a big tourist attraction here, we waited 1.5 hrs! But it was fun. The food was great, the conversation of course is always good, and the atmosphere was fun. Chris and I got each other new lights for the kitchen and orange paint! Isn't that romantic! Anyway, love ya babe, and can't wait for another 77 years with you by my side. You're my best friend and I'm so happy to be with you forever. Love ya!!

1 comments:

Jennie Z said...

Totally funny about Lambert's. I just saw a little blurb on TV about that place and how they have been throwing rolls to customers for years. Now you can say you've been there.
Happy Anniversary. You'll meet some babysitters soon!