Friday, August 1, 2008

Boxes upon boxes




I'm being smothered! By boxes!! I've come to the point where I don't care where it goes, or where it ends up, just put it in a box and get it out of the way!!

While packing up the kids stuff, I'm wondering how all you moms keep kids toys organized? We bought an Ikea bin thing, and it has helped, but it seems like every time they play with something it gets messed up and it just ends up being 10 different kinds of toys in 10 bins. Dress-up stuff is another mess maker at our house, they're all piled into two chests, but every time they want to play, everything has to come out, which means it all has to go back in at some point which may or may not happen. Any great tips from all you savvy moms?

4 comments:

Jamie said...

UUGGH I hate moving. Good luck to ya! As far as organizing toys, Brian would say give it all to the D.I and the kids will never miss it :)

Jennie Z said...

Get rid of more toys! I hate to get rid of stuff, but donating to Goodwill ( I guess it is DI out there) really helps you get a grip on the toy situation!! I also love plastic bins to stack things and a big toy box or two for the big stuff, but really we all just have too much stuff!!!

Audrey said...

Holy crap I haven't talked to you in forever! So, why are you going to Missouri? I know, I am probably the only one on this blog that doesn't know. Good luck.

Audrey Keith

Lacey said...

The thought of moving makes me sick! No idea with organization of toys...they are just a mess. Good Luck!