Friday, May 30, 2008

Closing Papers

We closed on our house today in Missouri. Why oh why does buying a house have to be so complicated? It makes it even more complicated when you're buying it 1200 miles away. Everyone knows that no one reads all those papers, so why don't they just cut it down to like 3 pages. Will you pay the money back? Yes, if not I get foreclosed on. Do you take the home as is per inspection? Yes, I looked at it and know what I'm getting. What is all this other stuff you have to sign?! Totally confusing and a waste of time if you ask me. Anyway, I'm glad it's done and that it's one less thing we have to worry about. We hope that now the grass doesn't grow too much but doesn't die with lack of water either, and that termites don't invade and mold ensue while we are not there the next two months. We feel very blessed that we were able to buy and sell when we have in the past and know that we are blessed to be in this house as well. We're excited to go to Zouri, as Gavy says! We'll see if I'm still excited when we're actually on our way there. Hope so.

0 comments: