Friday, May 23, 2008

New Blogger

So I am venturing into the world of Blogging, due to many friends sending me their new blog links. So I thought I'd join the bandwagon and hopefully at the least be able to keep a more up to date journal of our family goings-on. We'll see how well I do. I am at the computer a lot checking email, so the least I can do is sit for ten minutes a week and write what's been going on, right? So here it goes. We hope it will be an easy way to stay connected to friends and family in UT and other places when we move to Missouri for school. So we hope you'll all check in often and we'll check in on your blogs as well, so we can all stay in touch! See ya soon!
Ali

5 comments:

DeSpain Domain said...

I am so glad you made a blog. It will be fun to see what you are up to. I am excited to get the kids together this coming week!

Fryer Family said...

Way cute.. I'm glad you made a blog then we can keep in touch.. Keep us posted..You'll have to check Livy's blog every once in a while..

Jenny Fryer

Shelley said...

Ali- Love your blog and I am glad you joined the blogging world! We will check in frequently!

Misti Sherwood said...

Alison - I am excited that you are blogging. I have only done it once, but love how great it is to stay in touch with people.

Misti

Ted said...

Hi Ali! See you in the blogoshpere...