Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Yard/Moving Sale!

One and All, come to the first ever Ward Family Moving Sale! We have cleaned, decluttered, and pried from clutching hands all things that will not be making the move to Missouri with us in August. There's clothes, toys, books, home decor, a baby stroller and car seat set, and TONS!!! of craft stuff. Finished, unfinished, scrapbooking paper and supplies, Close to My Heart stamps, Cricut Cartridges, magnet boards, we've got it all folks! So come check it out this Saturday, May 31st at our house/my parents house from 8:30-1. We figure we'll do this now before the summer gets any crazier and to get the clutter out before my parents get home! Hope to see you there.
Ali

1 comments:

Shelley said...

Oh you know I will SOOOOO be there bright and early!!!! Save the baby cricut cartridge for me!!!