Monday, January 12, 2009

10 favorite things from UT

So we had a fantastic trip to UT. We arrived safely on the 16th, even if it was a couple hours late due to a sensor on the plane malfunctioning. We headed off on a 3 week whirlwind of friends, family, parties, Christmas, snow, and FUN!! Here were a few of our favorite things on our trip.

10. Decorated trees at Grandma Reesa's and Great Grandma Cleo's.



9. Played ShuffleBoard, Horseshoes, and swimming (even if it was a little cold!) at the Condo in St. George with Grandma and Todd

8. Let Missy pull the kids on the sleds.

7. Went caroling with the Boren clan.

6. Saw friends and caught up on the last 4 months.


5. Played with cousins!

4. Got to know Uncle Todd again, he was a good sport in the wrestling department!

3. Seeing Comet and Blitzen, thanks to Todd, at Thanksgiving Point.

2. Going sledding in Cedar Hills w/Katie and Brett!



1. Having the Best Christmas Ever with ALL! our family and friends.


Thank you all for making our Christmas Vacation such a great time. I'm sorry we didn't get to see all of you, we hope in the summer when there isn't a big holiday to schedule in, we'll have more time to spread around. We had such a great time though and it was great to be back in UT for a while. We did miss home though, and find it nice to be back in a routine and actually accomplishing a task during the day instead of just eating and having fun!

Since we've been back we've just been cleaning the house, cutting out lots of orders!, getting back to school for Maci, Chris is working full time for a couple weeks before school starts, and basically just getting back into the swing of things.

One more brag, Chris got 4 A's and 1 B his first semester of grad school, and got on the Dean's List! I'm so proud of him and how hard he's working. He's really enjoying it too, and that's the best part!

So TTFN, until something exciting happens?!

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Nice! Good Job Chris! It was so fun seeing you guys and going to dinner, sorry I talked your ears off! Oh so I have someone I want to set Joel up with!! :) Joel if you are reading this, she is really cute and fun! I just need his email so I can get them in contact. Let me know, thanks!

Jenny said...

Wait! I just saw the link for his website on your blog so I will send this to Kristi and see if she is interested!

Fryer Family said...

Sounds like you had a good time here.. Glad you made it home safe.. Nice work on the grades..

Karen said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas. We spent Christmas at home in Hawaii. It's just not the same. I really should call you sometime, it would be nice to talk to you again.

Anonymous said...

I love the Pictures! I'm bummed I missed the Boren Caroling this year-it just didn't feel like Christmas.

Mary said...

Allyson,
I loved looking at your blog. Im so glad we got together. We love you guys so much. We sure have done a lot of fun things together this past 6 years of of childrens lives. I love to check out your blog. Love ya and TTFN.

Tom and Misti Sherwood said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful trip to Utah!