Sunday, November 22, 2009

All the Trimmin's

We were a little pre-emptive this year and put our tree up tonight! Since we're leaving on Wed. for UT we thought we'd get it done before we left so it would be looking great when we got home. We did the lights on the house yesterday and all the little shelf stuff, and saved the tree for tonight. The kids were excited about it all day, and it was a relatively low stress, low anxiety event for all! which sometimes doesn't happen even though we always want it to. The tree looks great, but going through all our Christmas boxes I've realized I have a lot of stuff I don't use anymore, time to streamline and dejunk!

So we're off for Turkey Day and very excited to see friends and family. Hope all your Thanksgivings are full of friends and family and lots of yummy food!








5 comments:

Kris said...

What cute family pics! You guys did a great job on the tree and decorations. Have fun in Utah and be safe!

DeSpain Domain said...

I love the decorations. We decorated on Sunday, but didn't have a good reason like you guys. I hope you travel safe here. Happy Thanksgiving.

Jenny said...

How fun! Your house looks super cute and festive! I love the family pictures and the one of you and Chris, you look so pretty! I love your hair like that beautiful!

gwyn said...

Your tree looks magical! I love it. Hope you had a great trip and had a lovely time with all your family. I was just thinking about your mom and dad today and remembering them fondly...ah, good times! And you look great, by the way, Ali.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.