Friday, October 16, 2009

Haunted House



Here's some pics of our Haunted House of the gingerbread variety. We had fun slurping on the frosting and adding the finishing touches. Maci and Gav love every minute of meticulously putting on the candy and adding the windows, door, etc. Turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself!

The last pic is of the kids dressed up for our Trunk or Treat we had tonight at church. We had a great time.





There's a recurring theme here . . . Maci's cheeseball grin!! Still a cute one though :-D


One more, the kids have a thing about climbing on us when we're sitting down, maybe it gets our attention and makes us not ignore what they're saying?!? Anyway, this was the end result on one such occasion.

3 comments:

Christopher said...

Love the house. Kind of reminds me of Hanzel and Gretel. I just want to eat it! Very fun.

DeSpain Domain said...

I love the Haunted House. The kids look so cute in their Halloween costumes, I especially like Gavin's hand moves!

Tom and Misti Sherwood said...

I can't believe how big your kids are! I am doing PTA this year and it is busy. I am glad you cut that out of your life to take care of yourself. I hope all goes well with your surgery.