Friday, March 13, 2009

Life flashing before my eyes

So I got this new computer and I just transfered all my stuff from my old one. I just did my pictures, and it needs to upload them to your new iPhoto. So I'm sitting here staring at all these pictures of my life from the last 7 years. In fast forward motion, from start to finish. What a great life I have! What wonderful friends, family, husband, and kids. We've all grown up so much, not just the kids but Chris and I too. It makes me proud to look back at where we've come from to where we are now. And I love seeing all those familiar faces, sisters, best friends, grandma's and grandpa's, little babies. This is the stuff that matters, and I'm glad I have so much of it. Anyway, at 2 in the morning, this is what I'm thinking about :) Life is good.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya know what, it would be near if iPhoto had a 'you're dying' slideshow. Okay, maybe that's a bit too morbid, but something that does exactly what you just saw happen - all your pictures just flashing at the speed of life in front of your eyes. I'm glad you had a nice memorable moment last night. You guys are a great great family!

Katie Groneman said...

Oh... look at how little and innocent Gavin used to be. Too bad those times don't last.
I like pictures - keep 'em comin'!
Love you sis!