Saturday, July 10, 2010

I'm so glad when Daddy comes home


So Father's Day has come and gone, but I wanted to take a moment and write down my thoughts on my fabulous husband and daddy to my kids. They are SO glad when he gets home every day, running to the door and meeting him with hugs and smiles. He's always so willing to listen to their day, even when he's exhausted and starving and just wants to sit down. They love him so much, and want to spend every minute they can with him. He loves to play with them, their newest "thing" is playing tag in the yard with them. Gavin loves playing the Wii with him, and Maci loves snuggling with him watching a movie or playing in the yard with him.

Chris has been such a trooper through the last couple years. What he is doing is HARD, and he's been working part time as well, which only a fraction of the other students are doing. He's worked so hard at doing well in school so that he can further his career and provide for his family, while he's doing something he loves. I'm so proud of his accomplishments so far and know he's going to help a lot of people in his life.

Chris has been my best friend for a LONG time, long before we got married. I'm so glad that I get to go through my trials and hardships with him, as well as our happy times and joyous occasions. He makes my life so much better, and I'm so grateful that he's mine for eternity!

So, Happy LaTe Father's Day babe, I Love You!

1 comments:

Kathy Huntsman said...

sorry, I know this comment is a day late and a dollar short but I just can't help myself. In an effort to find your email address (which I have now) I found your blog again through Jodi's blog, and have been catching up. Congratulations on your new sweet baby girl. This post made me teary eyed. That Chris is a good man! and you both deserve the very best! I have to tell you I thought I was reading some frenchy insider's joke with the word LaTe, until I realized it was the word...late. then I had to giggle at my self. Well, all the best to the Ward Family!