Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter Happenings

We had a terrific Easter this year. We had a full weekend with Chris's dad in town. Unfortunately it seemed I forgot my camera every place we went! So no pics to chronicle the fun, but we went to the Animal Safari in Stafford where you get to feed wild animals out of the windows of your car. It was pretty crazy actually! Camels, Zebras, Emus, and some very aggressive Donkeys all got a taste of our food, as well as several other varieties of animals. It was fun, but slobbery. We also went to the kids soccer games, and to the Chinese Acrobat show down in Branson. We had a great time and we hope Chris's dad did too!

We also got to spend Easter with him. We colored eggs the night before, and did a little hunt Easter morning. Conference was that weekend so we just hung out and listened to conference during the day, Chris smoked a pork butt, which was delicious! and I made about 10 qts. of strawberry freezer jam. It was a great relaxing weekend. Hope your Easter was the same!





1 comments:

Ann Mitchell said...

You have an adorable blog!!! I am Chris's favorite 5th grade teacher (and his only one!) I found your blog on Wengreens. Your kids are cute! You can click on my name to see my class blog...memories for Chris!